2. acceptable use of this site
This site is provided for couriers and hauliers to use as a freight/work exchange and for networking with other members, and will include information and tools to support such businesses.
You may use any information obtained from this site, or functions provided by this site, for legitimate purposes in connection with YOUR OWN courier or haulage business.
3. unacceptable use of this site
You must not use this site to post loads / work:
- on behalf of non-members, or
- that you have taken from other freight exchanges or similar sites
You must not use this site to post available vehicles on behalf of other members or non-members.
You must not take work from this site and pass it on to other members or non-members.
You must not use this site for the purpose of harassing members, or attempting to 'name and shame'.
You must not allow non-members to use your login details and password to gain access to this site.
4. use of the Shed 5 forums
The key points of the forum rules are:
- treat other members with respect
- make a positive contribution in a professional way
- no naming and shaming
- no swearing, sexual content or abusive language
Please see the full forum rules for more detail.
5. full disclosure
You must provide a full and accurate address and other contact information.
You must not try to change your account information to make it more difficult for other members to contact you.
You must not try to hide your true identity, or any association with dissolved companies, or any relationship with other businesses including previous Shed 5 members.
If any of the following apply to you, you must contact Shed 5 admin before you try to register an account at Shed 5:
- you or a member of your family have previously been a director of a dissolved company
- you have any connection with any business which owes money to couriers
- you, or a company you are a director of, have made a voluntary arrangement with creditors
If any of the above applies to you and you do not contact Shed 5 admin before you register, your registration will be rejected.
6. account termination
7. no automatic right to membership or use
There is no automatic right to membership of this site, acceptance of your registration is entirely at my discretion.
I reserve the right to permanently deny access to any human or non-human visitor if I consider their activity or access to be undesirable.
8. limitation of liability
I provide the services on this site in good faith, and I carry out all checks (such as checks on suitable insurance cover) with extreme care, but any transactions or business arrangements you enter into with other users of this site are between the parties involved and I cannot accept any responsibility for any loss or any consequences arising, financial or otherwise.